Tool up

swami

New member
Hi this website has a tool up employment mentoring course listed and I filled the application, but then it gives you the dates to start ...which are 2023.

If that's the case I feel duped. Why collect my very personal information for no reason?

Are there any free services that help you navigate conversations with employers about reasonable adjustments?
 
Hi swami,

Welcome to NDSA! There's things we haven't been able to update yet, for example course dates. I can confirm that we are running a ToolUp intake in March 2027, and we will be contacting everyone who registered.

I've also seen your post about the lack of topics regarding housing stability and financial health. I will bring this up with @Margot, and if possible we may consider adding these as sections in the forum.

Rest assured your private information is safe and responsibly used. We're doing our best.

Thank you,
UnicornSpoon