Welcome to our Help! section, the place where we offer quick introductions to key autism topics.
Please note that regrettably we are not yet able to offer practical help to individuals one to one. If you are in mental health crisis, please call your GP, NHS 111, your care coordinator or dial 999.
- Samaritans www.samaritans.org. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 116123
- Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) – for men. Call 0800 58 58 58 – 5pm to midnight every day
- Papyrus – for people under 35/ Call 0800 068 41 41 – Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm, weekends 2pm to 10pm, bank holidays 2pm to 5pm. Text 07860 039967
- Childline – for children and young people under 19. Call 0800 1111 – the number won’t show up on your phone bill
- Woman Aid www.womensaid.org.uk , 24-Hour National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
- Help for men www.safeline.org.uk and www.victimsupport.org.uk/ 0808 168 9111
How we can help
- Join our forum and community >
- Access more knowledge and resources
- From autistic adults to autistic adults. Peer to peer.
- Advice and support
- Like minded people and interest support groups
- You may find understanding, a supporting community and make new friends in the process.