Financial and housing

swami

New member
I'm new here and wondering why there are forum subheadings for eg relationships, health, employment.... But not financial health, or housing stability?

These are the basics. Or does everyone else feel good about their housing and finances? I've had a difficult time of both.
 
I'm new here and wondering why there are forum subheadings for eg relationships, health, employment.... But not financial health, or housing stability?

These are the basics. Or does everyone else feel good about their housing and finances? I've had a difficult time of both.
Hi swami,

You actually have an excellent point, I can't believe I never thought about it. Then again I must be very lucky and privileged to not have to think about it... I'm sorry you're struggling with it.

As I said in your other post, I will bring this up with @Margot and we will consider adding Financial Health and Housing Stability as sections in the forum.

Again, we're doing our best.

Thank you,
UnicornSpoon