Stranger Things

MalMum

New member
Hi all. I’m Linz and I’m autistic. I’m also a massive Stranger Things fan and I’m still not recovered from the show ending.
I’m a child mum of adult boys and a dog mum of my beloved malamute Jax.
I’m here to speak to like minded people and for mentoring to help me understand who I am.
 
Hi.
I'm ASD level 1.
I've not watched any Stranger Things yet, I keep being told it's a good watch. I'm viewing " Coroner" at the moment. Just started the 3rd series. Quite an old American series.

I'm here also to chat with like minded people since my diagnosis. I feel like I'm wandering around in the wilderness a bit at the moment.
Nothing makes sense, yet so many things have started to.
It's a weird state of mind to be in.

T.M.
 
Hi. Malmum
I dont watch anything as I just spend my time looking at what to watch then I.dont.have enough time to watch anything. Occasionally when i find something I like the look of its normally something ive seen before !
Have a good day 😀