Enjoy Reading

Pandora

Hi there, I really enjoy reading books, my favourite author is Sir Terry Prattchet, I’ve read every single book of his, I also love horrors, thrillers but also enjoyed the Harry Potter books which I’ve read 7 times, and I also enjoy David Walliams books to. When I discover a new author I have to check them out on Fantastic Fiction where it tells you about the author and lists all their books in chronological order which is how I have to read them.

Unspoken1807

Sounds like me and a few franchises I like (Marvel/Star trek/Star wars), it just feels right doing them chronologically :)

Just started reading Harry Potter books with my son who is starting to love them also, were doing it one book at a time then watching the film.

Thanks for sharing, I will have to checkout that Fantastic Fiction you mentioned, is it a website?

Pandora

Sounds like me and a few franchises I like (Marvel/Star trek/Star wars), it just feels right doing them chronologically :)

Just started reading Harry Potter books with my son who is starting to love them also, were doing it one book at a time then watching the film.

Thanks for sharing, I will have to checkout that Fantastic Fiction you mentioned, is it a website?
Aww that’s great you are reading the Harry Potter books and then watching the films, Yes Fantastic Fiction is a website, I’ve been using it for years. Thank you for sharing.