What movies are you watching?

Tell us about the films or TV programmes you are watching.
Is anyone watching the A Word?

DepictDave

I'm catching up on The A Word. Never watched it till maybe a week ago and I'm just in the middle of series 2 so far. Can we talk about the family's attitudes towards autism in the first couple of episodes? When I saw the characters' negative responses to Joe's diagnosis it really put me off, but at the same time I understood that there is a lot of negativity in real life towards autism and I guess they have to be realistic in a drama like The A Word. I'm glad that it's worth bearing with it just for the first couple of episodes though.

And who watches Atypical? I know it's controversial so I wanted to know what everybody else thought, especially with it being confirmed that there's only going to be 1 more series. I quite like it, by the way.

ProfessorWorm

I'm catching up on The A Word. Never watched it till maybe a week ago and I'm just in the middle of series 2 so far. Can we talk about the family's attitudes towards autism in the first couple of episodes? When I saw the characters' negative responses to Joe's diagnosis it really put me off, but at the same time I understood that there is a lot of negativity in real life towards autism and I guess they have to be realistic in a drama like The A Word. I'm glad that it's worth bearing with it just for the first couple of episodes though.

And who watches Atypical? I know it's controversial so I wanted to know what everybody else thought, especially with it being confirmed that there's only going to be 1 more series. I quite like it, by the way.
I personally don’t mind Atypical although I can see how it could really hurt someone’s feelings. I personally prefer Ahmed in Community but that might be because he is much more like me.

ProfessorWorm

I am catching up on Rick and Morty, American Dad, binge-watching futurama, Paradise PD. I have an immense fondness for cartoons, I occasionally find it easier to understand the humany bits with them, does anyone else?

Last edited:

deni mo

I recently watched Venom. It's just a super movie. I can’t wait for the second part to come out. Now the quarantine is starting again and therefore you won't get to the cinema. We'll have to look at home. It might be better though. I've found a site https://123moviesss.la/ here like movies in good quality or can you advise something ??

Last edited: