What is the second most important priority out of these five?

• • Transforming the attitudes to autism in society, autism acceptance

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • • Helping to manage transitions

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • • Employment

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • • Relationships

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • • Mental health and wellbeing

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

What is the 2 nd most important priority out of these five?

That is priority number two in order of importance.
Please do not repeat your answer to the priority number one.

We are trying to order priorities in order of importance for autistic people.2 number two 2 735184-PS9N6N-961.jpg

Last edited:
For me work helps all other aspect of practical life, social life, wellbeing and sense of identity. It is really the key to most other problems. imo.

Hannah1

Mental Health and Wellbeing is the 2nd most important priority because you have to make yourself feel good and in an ok place before thinking about going into any education or employment

Dai

Five years after my late adult diagnosis I am still coping with the transition from being just like everyone, to having really strange differences, which get drawn out now on Zoom meetings. I don't know why but Zoom meetings seem to have long silences and I get desperate to fill so I say something and the silences get even worse, so I wade in lock stock and barrel. Then later i get emails from some of the people in the Zoom, commenting on what I said...

Margot

Administrator
I have that too. There is a lag in Zoom so I start speaking and realise the other person is still talking. I feel anxious about this looking like I am interrupting. Does anyone have this?