New research - Rejection sensitivity in autistic women

alibod

Hello everyone,

My names Alice, and I'm an autistic female currently researching the experiences of fellow autistic women for my Master's dissertation. Specifically, my project explores how autistic women experience and respond to rejection and criticism - be it real, perceived or anticipated.

I would like to recruit women aged 18 and above with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum condition (formally ASD) to be interviewed about their experiences and responses to rejection/criticism in social environments.

The interviews will take approximately 40-60 minutes and will take place over either Microsoft Teams or Zoom to remain Covid-safe. If this sounds like something you would like to partake in, then more information and the sign-up form can be found at: https://qfreeaccountssjc1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_24A0vCLhVP71WXc.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

EdwardoHef

dating a marine man dating an emotionally damaged man family guy yhr dating gmae westchester speed dating singles events team truck driver dating site hearing symbiotic relationship dating profile catholic dating uk free how to know when to start dating after a break up dating a girl to pass the time what does dating mean yahoo united kingdom dating free matchmaking jobs in calgary online matchmaking free in gujarati site for hipster dating free dating paphos cyprus tara babcock adriana robledo interracial dating best dating websites for people wanting serious relationships im tired of online dating movie with nubian prince dating white woman black and white dating usa