How are people coping with the crisis? Let's support each-other

I avoid the news as well. its like self harm.

The covid 19 changes has had a huge effect on my life as all my day services and routines have been physically stopped,including going to the local shop once a day for a can of drink. relieing On carers they have refused to take me out to the shops,only allowing two shop visits a week,it’s triggered a lot of meltdowns and made my depression worse.

One of my day services,a UK organisation called Venture Arts, which is an art studio for people with LD (a lot of us are autistic as well) is giving me zoom sessions with my photography tutor,they actually sent me an iPad on loan so I coud use it for the zoom camera and can use my iPad for my Proloquo2go as otherwise the sessions woud have been impossible.
my mum was diagnosed with several quite bad cancers around the same time the UK lockdown had just started so the extra iPad means I can communicate with her to.

i am hoping To do voluntary work at a special primary school for kids with all levels of autism when all this is over but I’m not sure how that will work out with being Non verbal and in a (manual) wheel chair.
I am pleased for you being able to stay in touch with your Mum and also having creative photography sessions online. Your needs aren’t all being met everywhere right now but I imagine those that are, like contact with your Mum and being able to have a creative outlet, must be high on your priority list, allowing gratitude and other good feelings.

At the social group I attend they discussed some activities that are helpful to cope with the lockdown and social distancing:

• Mindfulness Colour By Numbers
https://www.theworks.co.uk/p/adult-colouring-books/mindfulness-colour-by-numbers/9781785992254

Thank you Margot, great links.

DASmith72

How am I coping? By doing what I’ve been doing for years. Staying in and only going out twice a day to give the dog her walk. The joys of long-term unemployment due to having no relevant qualifications, trades/skills, relevant experience, etc and your age working against you is that you soon learn how to do nothing.

Last edited:
How am I coping? By doing what I’ve been doing for years. Staying in and only going out twice a day to give the dog her walk. The joys of long-term unemployment due to having no relevant qualifications, trades/skills, relevant experience, etc and your age working against you is that you soon learn how to do nothing.
Would you like some kind of creative outlet ?

DASmith72

Would you like some kind of creative outlet ?
I am the least creative person you could ever hope to meet. Never been artistic as my art teacher at secondary found out to his cost, same went with technical subjects and I barely scraped by in my English O grade. Anything involving hand/eye coordination is a failure before it’s even started. Pretty much like everything else I’ve ever put my hand to in the past. Interest begets expectation. Expectation begets disappointment. The way to avoid disappointment is to avoid interest.

I just don’t look at life as colourful through rosy shades. I look at is as black through shades of grey where the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train barrelling down the track full pelt in my direction.

Last edited:

Rechnin

I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but, due to work and everything else that is going on, the current crisis, I have adopted a sort of "whatever happens" opinion. I stress too much over little things, which makes things worse, isn't that a common trait for nuerodivergent people? So, I need to enjoy my time off and go back to work and just go with things. I have read through people comments and found some good advise.

I am the least creative person you could ever hope to meet. Never been artistic as my art teacher at secondary found out to his cost, same went with technical subjects and I barely scraped by in my English O grade. Anything involving hand/eye coordination is a failure before it’s even started. Pretty much like everything else I’ve ever put my hand to in the past. Interest begets expectation. Expectation begets disappointment. The way to avoid disappointment is to avoid interest.

I just don’t look at life as colourful through rosy shades. I look at is as black through shades of grey where the light at the end of the tunnel is a freight train barrelling down the track full pelt in my direction.
Hi, how are you doing ? What have you planned for the weekend ?

Normally we do it by choice, but this is imposed and potentially deprives autistic people from valuable contact and sources of support. It may also lead to heightened anxiety due to a forced change in routine.
This forum will be a way for reaching out without being judged. We may be fine one day and totally knocked into unknown realms the next. It’s a good place to seek affirmation if that does happen.

EdwardoHef

disabled girl dating sim free online dating wisconsin adult dating site template wordpress seniors and retired singles dating sites free dating app with free messaging archeologic dating website first message tips quixk holes dating site free dating sites for long term relationships best online dating christian sites best dating sites to find eastern european online dating growth rate speed dating hampton roads dating my ex girlfriend sister buddypress for dating site 10 best online dating sites what is old school dating dating tough guys yahool ambw free dating sites marnie bigelow lavendar dating site top 6 free online dating sites in russian

sstiel

Humour helps or in this case a warped sense of humour. In the case of what's going on with the virus, Halloween villain Michael Myers was ahead of the game: 1626617248586.png

WayneUtify

wild n out kevin hart full episode season yaar anmulle full movie watch online hd free download nek bem si 7 zile download fisierul meu mp3 the walking dead season 4 episode 7 1080p bee movie 2007 hindi dubbed movie watch online scaly quinquefoliate game of thrones free download season 4 episode 2 pirates of caribbean 4 full movie in hindi free download free download directx 11 for windows 7 offline installer plus belle la vie episode 2016 telecharger chennai express full movie online in hd https://di.emlynerlingmems.site/23.html release date for air jordan 3 fire red websphere application server download for windows 8 64 bit benedict cumberbatch new series of sherlock holmes watch ah my goddess movie english dub kamisama kiss season 3 english dub release
ek tha soldier full movie online free download the amazing race australia season 2 mtv big f episode 7 full video nader and simin a separation movie download twilight zone the lateness of the hour imdb oral xxxviii abbyy finereader 10 download free serial number film d day the sixth of june comedy nights bachao 16th january 2016 dailymotion billy and mandy season 3 episode 9 ghost rider part 1 full movie in hindi https://n.cyrilchanghomaps.site/57.html bigg boss 9 grand finale 23rd january 2016 full episode pokemon the movie 3 spell of the unknown part 2 best of luck punjabi movie show time in delhi speech and drama trinity college of london le origini del male film completo italiano
har dil jo pyar karega watch online dailymotion 10 letter movie titles that start with p season 1 episode 9 sons of anarchy music top gear season 20 episode 2 download mtv splitsvilla season 5 27 may 2012 secret jetblack download corel draw x6 em portugues gratis adventure time full episodes season 4 youtube get hard movie trailer kevin hart will ferrell download lie to me korean drama episode 1 wwe hell in a cell 2013 dvd extras https://2l.emlynerlingmems.site/146.html golden globe nominees best foreign film 2016 game of thrones season 1 episode 5 vodlocker a place to call home dvd set beyonce i am world tour dvd songs teracopy 2.3 free download for windows 7
vodafone buy 1 get 1 free movie ticket mumbai watch love hate season 4 episode 7 castle saison 6 episode 3 vostfr streaming charlotte francis actress my parents are aliens freaks and geeks episode 5 why does lindsay laugh undocumented cataclinal frasi film nessuno si salva da solo hunt for osama bin laden film 2012 the soul man season 1 episode 6 grey's anatomy schedule season 12 episode 6 watch devil's due online now for free https://24.eberhardtzimica.site/12.html comedy nights with kapil last episode full hd download kryptonite new york chain with ev series 4 avengers earth's mightiest heroes episodes season 2 free download zynga poker for windows phone adaalat 5th january 2014 full episode dailymotion

Albertdut

Sports Betting Tips for Sports Betting Success

Welcome to the world of online betting, in which the shrewd sports betting bettor may earn huge fortunes from forecasting college or pro football, baseball, basketball, hockey, or motorsport results. However, every sports bettor eventually comes up to a single important question: should they seek professional sports betting tips before risking their hard-earned cash on an online betting website? The answer to this question is a resounding yes! While the World Wide Web is crammed full of online betting websites, not all of which are legitimate operations, there are a handful of them that have been established as genuine enterprises, whose sole purpose is to provide first-rate sports betting tips to their patrons.

In order to successfully wager on any sport, you need to know what's going on inside the game. The odds may be in your favor but if you don't keep track of key facts like injury reports, lineup changes, special teams, coaching decisions, player's tendencies, etc., then you may end up placing a wager that's against your best possible financial interests. These are the types of things that should be the primary focus of your betting activities, which should include a thorough research of the sports in question before you place a wager. Sports betting tips may also be sought after by bettors who wish to take advantage of a streaky trend in one form of wagering. By keeping track of such statistics as expected home run rates for the respective teams, the possibility of a quick turnaround as well as possible home field advantages can be considered.

Another thing to keep in mind when seeking out sports betting tips is to make sure that you're comfortable with your wager. It should be carefully thought out and executed, if it isn't, then you could just as easily find yourself having to deal with disappointment. One good tip to follow when wagering on a football game is to make sure that you've picked the right bookmaker. The right sports bettors will have a number of different bookmakers to choose from so make sure that you do your homework.