Hello, I'm Minerva.

Minerva

It's not my real name. I'm from the UK, in full-time work and diagnosed during the pandemic. I'm also female and middle-aged. I've lurked for a bit as I'm not super confident about posting stuff online. It's lovely to know this site exists though so thank you for letting me register and join. I'm still coming to terms with my diagnosis of autism spectrum condition and ADHD. They threw in social anxiety and mentioned alexithymia as well. Which explains a lot.

Row

Hi Minerva, nice to meet you, my name is Row. I'm glad you decided to join/post on the site. Being diagnosed with those during the pandemic must have been hard, sounds like you've had so much to manage, whilst in employment too. I'm 23, from the UK, diagnosed with ADHD in the pandemic too, my GP and therapist also think I have social anxiety and possibly ASD. Do you get any support from your workplace at all?

Minerva

Hello Row, nice to meet you too. Thank you for replying. Yes, my workplace does give me some support. I have been given the option of some assistive software for when my head gets too full of thoughts. I can just empty my head into the software and it will record it and turn it into text if I want to read it later. Apparently, it's good for the times when I'm on a 'creative roll' and can't get my thoughts out fast enough. They also provide some coaching support from an external provider and it's been quite helpful just being able to speak to someone who 'gets it'. I also get ideas on how to organise my time and other strategies for when things get too much.

ASD is quite common I believe with those of us who also have ADHD but it's not automatic. Social anxiety is rather expected I think, simply due to living with something that marks us out as being a bit different. All of this gets better as we age.

How are things with you?

rafal131

You can get software development simulations from them to order https://intetics.com/blog/intetics-view-of-the-seven-most-popular-software-development-models/. They will choose the most suitable model for your business, thereby providing you with the most stable programming, which in turn will be competitive on the market. They will help to avoid all possible errors in the development process itself, and also correct all existing bugs. Therefore, it is the best solution for startups and businesses that want to improve their business project.