Donate To BLM With No Money

DepictDave

Not autism-related but it's a big thing that's going on at the moment so thought I'd be worthwhile to point out. If you want to donate to Black Lives Matter but can't afford to give anything, there's a YouTube playlist that's currently streaming 24/7 and all ad revenue gets donated. All you need to do is go to YouTube and search "Black Lives Matter donate playlist". And if it's not your kind of music you can leave it running on mute while you do/listen to something else.

Thankyou!
I woudcdonate but I don’t have a debit card as my money is looked after by a Corporate appointee.i feel so tight when I cant Donate.

So this way you mention-sounds like a great way to donate. I wish others woud do it to, I do donate by direct debit to the donkey sanctuary every month but for the odd fiver here or there id love to have that freedom.

the compsnyvwho care for me have just given me a special kind of Card Because of the covid situation,lots of shops refusing money etc.its a master card but not a debit card? But I can’t buy online with it As my appointee has to approve it first,I don’t know how that will work with donating.🤔

Thunderchild

If you look at what BLM have to actually say it goes from pretty stupid to pretty worrying. I don't have a problem with equal rights for all, it's why I got involved with starting this organization. But the BLM mission statement text talks about taking down society and defunding the police. As far as I am concerned they are a bunch of nut jobs who are only making matters worse.

DaraSix16

If you look at what BLM have to actually say it goes from pretty stupid to pretty worrying. I don't have a problem with equal rights for all, it's why I got involved with starting this organization. But the BLM mission statement text talks about taking down society and defunding the police. As far as I am concerned they are a bunch of nut jobs who are only making matters worse
Defunding the police, if you actually bother looking into it, is simply the notion that a lot of issues can be resolved by the community - take for example someone shoplifting food, there is a reason why they're stealing food from the shop and that's typically because they're hungry they don't need to go to court, prison or be arrested they need support but the shop owner/manager will call the police and that person will be arrested costing taxpayer money and not resolving the issue merely punishing that person for being in a poor situation all while costing taxpayers.

It also focuses on the fact that we do not need militarised police forces which suck up huge amounts of taxpayer funds that could be being spent on improving lives and preventing crime.

The reason why this was a BLM issue is because the police, especially in the US, use their powers to act on their racial bias/hatred.

I am certain if we autists looked different we would experience the same poor treatment - some of us have already just for not making eye contact or being plain spoken while being questioned by officers.