• No - I don't trust it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - I am scared of needles

• Undecided

• Total voters

Covid vaccine

How does everyone feel about the Coronavirus vaccine? Are you looking forward to getting it or are do you have any fears or apprehensions about it?

tanyalou22

Hi, I had my first jab a few weeks ago now as I work for the NHS. I felt pretty rubbish overnight, but no side effects after that. I was hesitant about it initially, I never get jabs if I can get away with not doing so, but my terror of getting coved overcame my fear of having strange stuff squirted into my system!

Zobo

How does everyone feel about the Coronavirus vaccine? Are you looking forward to getting it or are do you have any fears or apprehensions about it?
I had mine on Monday - AZ. Felt a bit rubbish - headaches, muscle and joint pain and fatigue the day after but its not that bad.
Im glad Ive got it done - one less thing on my to do list and Im protecting those I care about!

sstiel

I'll be in group 11. I was wondering if younger people will get the single jab. The vaccine programme is a great one and well done to all scientists, health workers for the rollout. What a shame about Track and Trace and those who have died or have been crippled by the virus.

ZedSurf

Yes had my first - no side effects at all...then next month had my flujab which was worse...! looking forward to being fully vaccinated soon.

T2

I had the Oxford, AstraZeneca vaccine a week ago. Some side effects, arm hurt and felt tired/drained for a few days. I was apprehensive but I have to go abroad for family reasons towards the end of the year. Second jab due in the next 3 months.