Hey I'm Pepper

PepperZ

Glad to be here...

I'm a soon to be history grad struggling to find work...

I've previously worked in retail alongside university but that is not an option at the moment...

I volunteer for citizens advice as well as other charities including animal shelters and charity shops.

I'm interested in policy, social research, history (obviously) as well as baking, knitting, writing and gaming.

I also love animals

Margot

Administrator
Hi Pepper, welcome.

You have such broad range of interests, tell me about the knitting and bakin :)

I am mostly an eater of cakes lol

PepperZ

Hi Pepper, welcome.

You have such broad range of interests, tell me about the knitting and bakin :)

I am mostly an eater of cakes lol

I knit lots of blankets and scalfs in the evenings. I usually make items for rescue animals and my friends and family.

I bake pretty much every week I have been baking a lot of cakes at the moment due to the lockdown.

I try and do a theme cake like a lemon meringue pie cake or like today a fruit salad cake.

Glad to be here...

I've previously worked in retail alongside university but that is not an option at the moment...

I volunteer for citizens advice as well as other charities including animal shelters and charity shops.

I'm interested in policy, social research, history (obviously) as well as baking, knitting, writing and gaming.

I also love animals
Hi Pepper,
I am struggling to find the zoom link for today - is it possible to resend ?

ProfessorWorm

Glad to be here...

I also love animals
Hi Pepper.

Thanks for replying,
There can be a reschedule but not this week, so keep with this coming Friday for now. I am glad you let me know, this weather is taking its toll ! Take it easy and see you in a week, no worries. If you wish to we can catch up on the confidential thread before then.
Have another biscuit and a great weekend,
Keeping you in mind,
W.

Thanks for replying,
There can be a reschedule but not this week, so keep with this coming Friday for now. I am glad you let me know, this weather is taking its toll ! Take it easy and see you in a week, no worries. If you wish to we can catch up on the confidential thread before then.
Have another biscuit and a great weekend,
Keeping you in mind,
W.